Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tips to Get 8 Straight Hours of Sleep

How many of you can honestly say that you've had eight straight hours of undisturbed sleep? You guys won't see me raising my hands because I believe it's been months since I've had a long and restful sleep.

Aside from my shifting work schedule, I point the blame at the noise and movement in and outside the house that's keeping me from sleeping straight.

I dug around for tips on how I can get the sleep I deserve and here are some of them:

-- > Keep an eye cover handy. These will be useful for when shadow and light keep alternating through your curtains or blinds. The light play can distract your eyes and keep you awake.

-- > Stash ear plugs in your bedside table. You can use it to block the noise off. If you're not comfortable plugging things in your ear, get a pair of comfortable ear muffs.

-- > If you can, have a quick word with the people in your household to avoid making loud noises or waking you up unless it's important. You need to make them understand that you too need your rest in order to stay healthy.

Finding a good and quality health insurance can be found at this site that have a highly advanced medical plan provider which caters online consultation services like ask a doctor online for health concerns in a secured real-time environment.

Written By Abbey Grace Yap

No comments: